Anarchist that I am

Anarchist that I am

Malign me as much as you can
But I laugh at your dependency and ignorance
But don’t confuse that with your innocence
It is all coz of your ruler’s malevolence
Don’t ask me how, but ask your soul
Is it not true that you seek justice in equality?
But what you get instead?
Don’t ask me, but ask your soul
Aren’t you getting bail bonds under those authoritarians?
Anarchist that I am, I claim!
I claim on top of my voice that authority begets crime, poverty and corruptions!
Don’t ask me, but ask your soul
Can you envision a ruler free society?
Can you envision a society where men can follow their conscience instead of laws?
Anarchist that I am, I urge!
I urge you to be boundless, be limitless, be ruler-less
Cozonly then can men work upon a common land

Cozonly then can men be free and happy!

Comments

Popular Posts