Tolerating the Intolerance

Tolerating the Intolerance

People say I am a Hindu
Well, I laugh at them
No, I am not a Hindu,
Although there are many in this nation
The difference? Hindus worship millions of gods
And I, for one, don’t worship figments of imagination.

But yet I tolerate
I tolerate you when you rape us
I tolerate you when you kill us
I tolerate you when you say we have become intolerant
I tolerate you when you want to propagate
I tolerate you when you want to proliferate
I tolerate you when you do not tolerate us

But

I WONT TOLERATE YOU
WHEN YOU DEVIDE MY COUNTRY
WHEN YOU DESTROY MY COUNTRY
WHEN YOU TALIBANISE MY COUNTRY
WHEN YOU MALIGN MY COUNTRY

YES
I am intolerant when you mess with my country
You hide under the pretext called secularism

TALIBANS!!

Your fa├žade
I will rip that apart
Say again “bharat ke tukre
And I will rip you apart
Say that again, your rants
And you will get to know

That I don’t tolerate your intolerance

Comments

Popular Posts