repent my ho!

Repent my ho!


I know you feel you want to be free
Roaming here and there
you seem to be carefree

I like it when you dress to your comfort
who cares if that creates a disconcert
although you seem to be a good flirt and can afford

You know, I know, that it never destroys
when one roams around with certain boys
It might give you, amidst the bitches, a certain poise

No matter how many boys you make your soulmate
I know you won't care when it creates
a bitchy, spicy, hot and sour, a jealousy spewed debate


I heard you have changed your mate a minute ago
It doesn't matter to me, but I will tell you although
Whatever you do, I will never ever treat you a ho

But don't you ever, ever,ever repent my ho

You drink, you smoke, you even puff a huff
May be, I do not know, but you might like it rough
Not sneaky, but i heard your mate tied you with a rope or a cuff

Perhaps it might be tough
for you to act rough
Who knows, god knows that you ain't playing a bluff

No i don't have to be sneaky
don't you know you're a superstar already
No smoke without a fire, haven't you heard the cliched proverb lately?


Your college mate, your soulmate is in overseas
In his absence, I know you felt lonely
So you thought of making a new one, you a ho who needed a release


It doesn't matter to me, but I will tell you although
Whatever you do, I will never ever treat you a ho
But don't you ever, ever, ever repent my ho

Ha ha You will repent my ho
You will repent.

Comments

Popular Posts