The anger, against me


The anger, against me

I have had enough
the months of depresson was rough
drank, smoked and coughed
The meaningful in me was muffed

I have had enough

Anger, inside me
Anger, against me
Anger, at failing the failed
Anger, to do something
Anger, to bring a change

I have had enough

And I am angry
This anger so aggressive
To kill the loser inside me
Is what I dream, you don't know me
if once more I smoke and drink
And make my sphere of life  a shrink
if once more I stay in my high
And make my loved once cry
Yes I  do scream
To kill the loser inside me
Is what I dream

Breath gone heavy
Eyes gone red
I cry alone
for all the cheap thrills I got fed
I am afraid
that its a fad
to destroy one's life
will you be glad?

Time is up
and I am up and up
rise high, higher than the cheap high
This anger, gonna make it a guide
Will not stop till I achieve what I tried

No time is late than never
I will fight till my hands bleed forever
My anger and I, will punish me together
For all the toxicity you fed us
Time to suppress you up
and keep you an addict in my circus
We will make fun of you
deprive you of booze and drugs
Don't dare to reach us
A punch is awaited from us

This anger, inside me
This anger, against me
The time is up
And I am up and up

Comments

Popular Posts