A poetic story and being a guest author

That was such an experience of being a guest author to this wonderful website kolorpencil.

A month ago I had this idea of writing a poetic short story but in a pargraphically arranged format. But I wanted to use that concept on a different platform and hence I requested kolorpencil to host my story.

And today, I have submitted the entire poetic short story. So here it goes :

A stroll I was taking. A thought I was thinking. Suddenly an eye got blinking. And it got me thinking. The boy that passed by me. My mind made a ringing. I have seen him before. A fear rushed from my core. A dress similar to mine that he wore. A walk like me, a perfect score. My mouth felt a little soar. okay. better call this guy, a thought I couldn't ignore.
 
Hi, Have I seen you before?
A smile to his lips, Oh! Yes 
Do I know you?
Ha! How can you not, I am none but you!
What! Don't play games! Gonna kill you!!
Oh come on, to kill the already dead? Can it be true?
Hey. who are you? Now tell me the truth.
Come with me and I will show you the truth
 
Went beside him. A fear up to my brim. A panic! should I scream? Okay! must be my dream. I stopped sunddenly where he asked me to, He pointed a finger to my black shoe, to his black shoe and to the dead man's shoe. All tattered. All dusted. All faded. He poiinted me to my scar, to his scar, to the dead man's scar. All tarnished. All burnished. And he laughed with the faded smile. laughed till he vanished a mile. laughed till I was left with my body on the aisle. 
And he laughed with the faded smile. laughed till he vanished a mile. laughed till I was left with my body on the aisle.
 
Okay so lemme think of it for a moment. My body had done an atonement, for all the sins that my evil had done in the heat of the moment. I am dead and...[read more]

Comments

Popular Posts