A curse!



Having a consciousness is a curse, sometimes I feel when I see people ageing, suffering and dying.

What would have been going on in the minds of the dying? Would the mind be in fear at the time of death?  Would it desperately want to survive?  Would the mind regret its past decisions? Would it remember its favourite song? Would it still have any angst against an antagonist?

Consciousness is a curse, sometimes I feel.

What is the best way to meet one's death? With consciousness or without consciousness?  What would it like be to die?  To die when she knows that she is dying.  To die when she knows that she cannot shout . To die when she knows that no one can bring back the smoke dispersed in the air into the burning cigarette.

Consciousness is a curse, sometimes I feel.

What is the name of that person who just talked to me?  Does it start from A..no but B? Or is it C,D,E... what comes after T? What is happening to my memory?  Why is it that I can feel my memory losing its hold on me? Why is it that the smokes are diffusing into the air from that cigarette?

Consciousness is a curse, sometimes I feel.

Oh! This life is a curse, sometimes I feel.

Oh! This consciousness with mortality, my dear mind, is a curse I feel.

Comments

  1. The pain called life makes death a welcome end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is indeed a pain. But does the pain make it worth living? If one goes deep into this meditation then I am afraid one would be able to return from this abyss with sanity.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts